Due to the coronavirus restrictions there was no Parish Annual General Meeting this October. However, we have produced St Joseph's Parish Annual Report 2020 which includes:
- Letter to parishioners from the Chairman of the Parish Council
- Review of the year by Fr Michael, our parish priest
- Update on parish health & safety and safeguarding
- Report on parish finances by the Chairman of the Finance Committee
- Financial Statement for the year ended 31 March 2020
The pandemic has significantly curtailed many of our parish groups and activities and therefore we do not have detailed group updates in this year’s report – it is consequently reduced in content.
As we continue to navigate these uncharted waters we pray for a return to “normal”, where our parish ministries, groups and organisations can once again faithfully support the Church and serve others within and outside the parish community.