Thank you to all those who have responded so far to the announcement that plans are now well underway to re-start the popular St Joseph’s 200 Club. Following a gap since the last draw at the end of 2022 the 200Club 2023 is now accepting new members with existing members invited to re-subscribe, with the first of twelve-monthly draws to be held in July 2023.
The Club brings members together to take part in a parish fundraiser through a monthly prize draw. Annual membership will remain at £120 for entry to all the monthly draws for the year. All proceeds will again be split 50:50 between parish funds and monthly member prizes. Alastair Coulthard has volunteered to administer the Club as it. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest and/or ask any questions.
St Joseph’s 200Club General Membership Information:
- The 200 Club is an annual members’ prize draw club, with a maximum of 200 members. It is a parish fundraiser event with draws held monthly.
- Membership is £120 for the membership year, which provides each member with entry to 12 monthly draws. Membership is open to previous new members with the first monthly draw for paid subscribers in July 2023.
- All proceeds are split 50:50 between parish funds and member prizes. Previously the scheme was very popular and when the full subscription of 200members was reached, raised £12,000 for parish funds.
- The members prize-fund is 50% of proceeds, so if fully subscribed, the 1stprize is £500, 2nd prize £250, 3rd £150 and 4th prize is £100 for each monthly draw. Prizes are pro-rated if there are fewer than 200 members.
- Member prizes each month are paid by cheque. Cheques are valid for six months and any cheques not cashed (unpresented) within 6 months of issue are out-of-date and will not re-issued.
- Members may purchase more than one membership if desired, subject to availability.
Membership applications are now being accepted to complete an application simply email the 200 Club email address or send a note to the St Joseph’s 200 Club, C/o The Priory, with your contact details. The 200 Club Administrator will contact you with further details.
Thank you to all members for your continued or new support. St Joseph's 200 Club has been one of the main annual fundraisers for our parish and your membership will make an important contribution to parish funds.