The draw for the month of JANUARY 2021 was held at St Joseph's Priory before Christmas. Fr Bob drew the lucky numbers and the lucky winners are as follows;
- 1st Noel Earley (£460)
- 2nd J Langfield (£230)
- 3rd G Dowsing Reynolds (£138)
- 4th Angela Dean (£92)
New Year Bonus prize (£100) was won by Janet Bridden.
Congratulations to this month's lucky winners. We thank all members for your support in 2020. Memberships are now due for renewal for 2021 and your continued support would be much appreciated.
Invitation to join St Joseph’s 200 Club 2021
St Joseph’s 200 Club is an annual fundraising event, whereby each member buys an entry to 12 monthly draws with a change to win one of four prizes each month, and two bonus prizes also. 50% of the proceeds are paid out to winners each month with the remaining 50% providing a valuable contribution to parish funds. Membership is capped at 200 members, which if fully subscribed would raise £12,000 for the parish.
The funds raised are particularly helpful at this time given the impact of Covid 19 on other sources of Parish fundraising. Please do consider joining for 2021!
Membership for 2021 is now open
In 2020 we had 184 members who together raised over £11,000 for our Parish at the same time as paying a similar amount in prizes to 50 lucky members! We are now open to new members, details are as follows:
- Membership is £120 for the year and may be paid in two instalments if preferred, first £60 by 31th January and the second instalment of £60 by 25th July 2021.
- 50 member prizes to be won in 2021! There are four prizes each month plus two additional “Bonus Prizes of £100”, one for Christmas and the other for either Parish Day or New Year (the Christmas and New Year draws will both be held in December).
- The prize fund for each draw depends in the number of members as all proceeds are split 50:50 between parish funds and member prizes, but the monthly prize fund for each of the last 6 months was £920. This could increase to a maximum of £1000 per month if we 200 members join.
- It is possible to subscribe to more than one membership if desired, each and every membership is appreciated.
How to join for 2021?
It is quick and easy to join.
Option 1 - Paperless option: Simply email 200club@Stjosephs.org with your name, address and payment date, and pay by bank transfer (for this year only) or by standing order (payment to recur annually for as long as your membership continues). An information sheet with details needed for Bank payment can be found here.
Option 2: Cheque payment, please send your cheque to the Priory, marked "200 Club" enclosing a note of your name and any changes to your personal details. It is not necessary to complete a "Membership Form" as such, simply mark the envelope "ATTN: 200 Club", ensure your name & phone number is clearly written on the back of the cheque(s)* or include a note with your details. Cheques should be made payable to "St Joseph's Events". If paying in two Instalments of £60 each; we welcome two cheques at this time, with the 2nd cheque post-dated to 25th July 2021.
Closing date is Sunday 31th January 2021.Once payment has been received your membership will be confirmed by email or by phone.
If you have any queries please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
St Joseph's 200 Club is an important fundraiser for the church and your support is much appreciated.
Thank you to all current and new members.